Tired of skin problems and attracted by the actresses’ glowing skin? Think about the causes behind it! Apart from make-up, the celebs diet is the secret behind their beautiful skin. Moreover, one of the major reasons (skin problems) could be an unhealthy diet, which may cause:
- dark circles around the eyes
- pimples on the cheeks and forehead
- dry, pale face
- black lips
Your diet affects your health as well as skin. To keep the skin healthy, it is important that your body fight off free radicals and eliminate them, moreover, instead of old cells, produce new cells. For this, a lot of vitamins are needed in your body, which you can get only through a good and healthy diet.
Pimples and Acne
Acne is a common facial problem, often troubling boys and girls in puberty. Acne is believed to cause hormonal changes in the body at the age of 16 to 22 years. However, consuming too much oily and spicy foods can also cause acne. Add ginger, turmeric, olive oil, etc. to your diet to get rid of acne.
Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Do you know that if you eat an excess of sugar and carbohydrates, what will it lead to? It causes dark circles under your eyes and wrinkles on the face.
- White bread
- white sugar (refined)
- white rice
- wheat flour, etc.
are some of the foods that increase the lifespan of your skin rapidly (due to which you start looking older than your actual age). Sugar destroys the skin collagen, which causes wrinkles. So if you are troubled by these problems or want to avoid these problems in the future, then avoid refined sugar. Also, limit the intake of carbohydrates.
Skin patches and psoriasis
Patches on the face and psoriasis can cause liver problems. The main function of the liver is to remove dirt and toxic elements from the body. But for this, there should be enough water in your body, so the liver can process it by separating the dirt from the blood. If you are not hydrated, then your liver won’t be able to clean the body properly, (due to which there is a problem of spots on the face). So to keep the skin clean, soft and beautiful, drink 3-4 liters of water daily.
People usually have black lips due to smoking. Cigarettes not only cause cancer, but they can damage the ability of all your organs. So if you smoke regularly, reduce it slowly and stop at the end. Cigarette addiction can darken the lips as well as the gums. Apart from this, the lack of moisture on the skin can also cause black lips. To avoid this, apply moisturizer on your face and hands daily and quit this addiction.
Mental health is the most important of all, which needs excellent care. The most challenging part here is acceptance when it comes to mental disorders. People hesitate to consult doctors thinking of mental disorders and their impression on others. However, if the doctors approve, there are several ways through which primary anxiety and mental tension can be resolved. There are several ‘home remedies’ that are great stress relievers. The taboo around mental disorders makes it worse for people suffering from symptoms of anxiety and tension. All of this constitutes a buildup in the mind of the person, making it difficult for them to vent it out. However, anxiety and tension can be managed naturally without having to consult a doctor in many cases. The most important part here is to engage yourself in something that gives you peace and takes your mind off the root cause of anxiousness.
Following are some natural remedies that can help reduce the risk of mental disorders in people of all age groups. These activities help you stay active and promote healthy living:
For many exercising is not just about getting that perfect body. A lot of people exercise to connect with themselves after a long day at work. To exercise is vital for overall health. It not just does good to you physically but also helps in keeping your mental health in good shape. It is excellent for people suffering from stress, anxiety and mind-related health issues as while you exercise, your body produces happy hormones, which helps in lifting you mood-wise.
Have you ever noticed how a fresh fragrance or an aroma in the surrounding lifts your mood? This is the power of aromatherapy, which helps reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Go in for a nice spa or a massage and see the difference. You see how relaxed and refreshed you feel, without having negative thoughts in your mind. Mental stress and anxiety show symptoms on the body, which can be very well treated with aromatherapy.
Herbal teas are great for its many properties on the overall health. It helps in weight management, detox and also helps manage mental health to a great extent. Chamomile tea is one such example, which is said to be great for mind and body as it directly affects your mind, reducing the stress hormone from the body. Herbal teas or supplements have been in use for thousands of years and have shown considerable benefits on the mind and body for its different practices and uses. Herbal teas can be a great choice of drink while reading a book or while catching up with friends. It helps reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety and is an excellent replacement for drinks, which can be harmful to mental health.
If you are trying to lose weight but tired of waiting for the results, then there’s something wrong that you are doing! When it comes to weight loss, it is all about planning your meal and diet plan according to your weight loss goal. Following group diet plans may be beneficial for some but can fall flat in most of the cases. One should know the basics of losing weight – Your body is different and only specific diet plans may help you get the maximum results. As per a new study published in the Journal Obesity, Researchers were all out in finding more unique ways of tackling obesity, which is a global concern. As per the new study, just like it is essential to eat a healthy and non-fattening diet, it is also necessary to strategise your meal timings. The focus should be more on curbing the appetite than counting on calories. Frequent eating has a direct link with increased metabolism of the body. As per scientists, this research suggests an Early Time-Restricted Feeding. This helps burn of fat much-effectively than any other diet.
Change the food order
Is it weird to eat dessert first and then starts the last? But this surely works as per a study published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied. This enables a person to go for healthier meal options after taking in some pure sugary food items. It is just a motivational factor to balance the meal.
Always order a starter first
When eating out, we end up ignoring the starters. However, there’s a reason why do people order starters. This to control your hunger pangs. This also helps in reducing the chances of overeating and over-ordering the main course. Portion control meals should include a little of everything right from starters to a small portion of dessert.
Smell your food
As per a study by the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, you can control your hunger just by smelling the food properly. Smelling the food makes you feel full even before eating it. It directly controls overeating, which helps in controlling the weight.
Blue plates are the best
Blue plates suppress appetite, as per scientists. They say that people eat 33 per cent lesser while eating in blue rooms as the colour makes the food look unappealing. Pink and grey also work the same way as blue. So if you are trying to control your weight, make these three colours your best pals while eating food.
Reduce the size of the plate
Chew your food
It is a worldwide known fact that chewing the food properly is essential for digestion of food. Chewing increases the time spent on the table for the meal. It makes you feel full faster than gulping down your food.
Use HCG Injections for Effective Weight Loss
HCG injections are one of the most popular and quickest way to lose weight. FAST ESCROW REFILLS is one of the most popular weight loss pharmacy. this pharmacy is rated as one of the leading HCG suppliers in USA.
It is said that Travelling is like escaping from your routine. What if you got to know that it is gaining your lost soul not escaping? Travelling not only fills the heart with joy but it can help in better physical and mental health. When you return from a vacation, you feel refreshed and energetic as your mind delivers a sense of satisfaction which was filled by travelling leaving your work and worries behind. Travelling not only fills your soul but also fills your heart and body with happiness and wellness. Travel, whenever you want, think you are losing yourself.
Traveling increases Creativity giving way to a healthy personality
- We all know that creative people are healthier.
- Haven’t you heard of the writers and painters traveling around to put the better creation in their work?
- While traveling, you put yourself out of the comfort zone. The step of creativity starts with planning a vacation or trip. Then put it into the implementation stage.
- Travel or trip not only provides challenging and new experiences but also provides the courage to deal with things unknown to us.
- This is helpful in even dealing and creating new challenges in daily life too. When you travel you are unaware of the balls going to be thrown to you. So you prepare your mind instantly making you more decisive. Furthermore, going to a new place will enable you to discover your abilities and creativity making you even more creative than earlier.
- So, trying to get into your creativity? Plan a trip and travel to a new place.
Boosts mood and increases strength
- Going to a new destination fills you with joy. This also lifts your mood and increases your stamina. When you travel to a new place, it provides your brain with happiness signal making you ready for future challenges.
- The mood is uplifted every time you think of the adventure and challenge you took up on your trip. Hence, making you more challenging in day to day work. Also, strength is enhanced after taking new challenges.
- When your mood is right, you are more into the good work node which increases your mental as well as physical health.
Enhances social behaviour helping us to deal with many diseases
- Travelling makes us more social as visiting a new place will connect you with different kind of people and culture. Different culture will provide a different way to deals with diseases and as we humans are social animals, indulging with different people enhances our health.
- Social awareness and well-being are important for our health because it not only provides with a new way to tackle things but also increases our emotional intelligence
Less stress, More life
- Traveling helps to keep you away from stress. At the time of vacation, you get away from stress and daily worries. But after a vacation, you will feel less stressed at the workplace and in your sphere.
- You can cope with every situation in life when you travel more. Also, it fills your soul making you happier and less stressed.
- You will say goodbye to stress with the number of trips you plan.
- Stress is the reason for many diseases like hypertension, blood pressure, depression, etc. Tackling stress through traveling will act as the best remedy you will ever experience.
Keep on moving and lose some weight
- Travelling is known to be the best weight balancer. This is a less popular fact.
- People who travel more are less prone to hormonal imbalance and obesity.
- Travelling makes you realize the importance of keep moving in life. And life is all about moving on. This makes you shed weight and promote good health by balancing your hormones and making you more active.
Boosts Mental Health.
- Do you understand the value of Peace of Mind? There is no greater wealth than it. But how to attain peace of mind?
- Meditation? You can travel and feel the mind at peace.
- Yes, traveling can act as meditation. It connects you to your soul.
- Choose your type of destination and see the magic it had on your mental health.
- In our busy lives, we all are losing ourself. Travelling will let you know what you are. You will become more focussed towards your goals and will act productively towards your passion promoting healthy mental growth.
Next time you think of better physical and mental health, Go for a vacation to a new place. Choose any place from a new country to a new city or your city. Engage with new people and culture boosting your mind and body. Travel because it’s the journey who changes you making you soul and body healthier.
Each person has innate flexibility, and that’s why kids easily do splits and put their legs over their heads. As time passes, we lose our natural flexibility and joint mobility. Office work also worsens the situation. Finally, we find that it’s difficult to straighten up our back or impossible to zip up a dress.
Modern lifestyle requires women to manage everything at once from managing her house to her office work to socialize, everything. Sounds like busy life, doesn’t it? It can be extremely tiring and because of the entire hustle bustle, health takes a back seat. Exhausting yourself till you drop dead is far more important than making your health a priority these days.
Neglecting your well being won’t benefit in the long run and prove detrimental to your health. Prioritize yourself by avoiding these common health mistakes.
As much as you love wearing heels, donning them all day long can take a toll on your health. Wearing heels for a long period of time can actually damage your bones and increase the risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Not Getting Enough Sleep
A few hours of sleep is all your body asks for and depriving it of what it requires can backfire. A few hours of sleep can benefit you in the long run. Women who sleep restlessly at night are more likely to increased levels of C-creative protein and also higher numbers of blood pressure, heart diseases and diabetes. It is important to get an ample amount of sleep to be healthy and fit.
Lack of Physical Exercise
Lathering your skin with a good SPF cream is important to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays. Too much sun can leave your skin dry and wrinkled. It also exposes you to the risk of developing one of the worst forms of skin cancer – melanoma.
Does your hand always draw you to that piece of chocolate? Chances are you may be eating due to emotional stress. Sometimes, emotions can drive you to binge eat because our mood affects our blood sugar levels. This is not confined to just a bad mood but a good mood as well – we also tend to eat more when we are on a holiday so chill out. But make sure you are avoiding emotional eating as much as you can.
Taking Too Much Stress
Everyone has a lot on their plates these days! Work deadlines, competition, family responsibilities and inconsistent relationships have made stress a part of our lives. This is what women today actually face and it can cause complete distress. Stress not only affects the mind and its power but harms the whole body.
Want To Lose Weight Quickly??
The wedding season is here so is the extra care for your delicate skin. Every bride tries to look best on her big day. If you are the next bride this wedding season then you must start taking care of your skin well in advance.
All the brides-to-be need to look after their skin to look perfect on their big day. Preparations for the wedding may give you a lot of stress, which can affect your skin in many ways. You must take care of your skin at least a month before to achieve that bridal glow.
Exfoliation is an essential step to get rid of the dead cells and blackheads. You can exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. You must choose the best scrub that suits you for exfoliation. You can also make your own scrub using flour. After exfoliation wash your face with a mild face wash.
Drink plenty of water
Drinking enough water is the best way to flush out extra toxins from your body. When you drink enough water your body gets rid of extra toxins and makes your skin glow naturally. You must start drinking enough water few months before your wedding to see results.
Hands and Feet Care
Not just your face, your hands and feet need extra attention as well. You must go for regular manicures and pedicures before your wedding day. You must also apply olive oil every night before sleeping for healthy hands and feet. Apply olive oil on your nails as well to promote nail growth.
Blemishes can also affect your look. You can use different blemish removers available in the market. you can also try homemade blemish remover. Tomato, aloe-vera, lemon juice and honey can act as great blemish removers.
Stress can affect your skin in many ways. It can make you face dull. The wedding involves a lot of stress but you must try to stay stress-free as much as possible. Try various methods to stay stress-free like meditation and exercising.