What to do:
- Sit down on the floor and extend your left leg in front of you. Bend your right knee and put the sole of your right foot on the ground. Pull your right knee toward your chest with your hands and hold for a few seconds, then release. After 10 repetitions, switch sides.
- Lie down on your back, bend your knees, and place the soles of your feet on the ground. Keeping your knees bent, lift your legs about 10-15 cm off the ground, hold for a couple of seconds, and then lower them down. Repeat 5 times.
- Continue lying on your back. Straighten your left leg and put it on the floor. Bend your right knee and grab it with both hands. Pull your knee toward your chest, hold for a few seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times on each side.
- Sit down on the floor with your legs straight in front of you. Extend your arms forward and bend your upper body, trying to reach your toes with your fingers. Hold for a couple of seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times.
How it works: This set of exercises can reduce sciatic pain by releasing the tension in your back muscles.
How do you usually deal with back pain? Do you use medication or prefer natural remedies? Feel free to share your own pain-relieving tricks with us!
Both water and sunlight are important components required for the proper functioning of the body. It is often said that drinking water exposed to sunlight can increase your energy and rejuvenate your body.
On the other hand, drinking water from water bottles exposed to the sun has a negative effect on the body. It is due to the presence of the industrial chemical BPA or bisphenol-A in plastics, which is harmful to the body. While most plastic water bottles don’t contain this chemical, BPA is found in polycarbonate bottles. Another adverse effect on drinking water exposed to the sun is that it can increase the growth of harmful bacteria, depending on the species, due to the extreme heat from the sun.
A study published in the journal Food Chemistry investigated the effects of sunlight exposure on chemical migration in PET-bottled waters. The researchers used PET-bottled normal water and carbonated water. The bottled waters were exposed to sunlight and examined on days 2, 6 and 10. The result was that PET-bottled normal water posed no harmful effects when exposed to sunlight, as no aldehydes were detected. But, the carbonated water had developed certain harmful effects on exposure to sunlight. Because the carbon dioxide in the water fuelled the chemical migration
However, another study conducted by researchers at Arizona State University in 2008 showed how extreme levels of heat increased the release of antimony (a regulated contaminant) in PET bottles. The National Institute of Health (NIH) states that extreme doses of antimony can be toxic. The researchers examined the antimony leaching at different temperatures. During summers, the temperature inside of cars, enclosed storage areas, and garages can rise to 65 degrees Celsius (in Arizona), which can promote antimony leaching from PET bottles. But, only a small amount of the antimony in PET bottles was released into the water. In 2014, scientists found high levels of antimony and BPA in PET water bottles in China. And in 2016, researchers found high traces of antimony in water bottles in Mexico. For both the studies, the water was tested in conditions that exceeded 65 degrees Celsius, resulting in worse problems.
According to the International Bottled Water Association, bottled water should be kept in the same conditions as groceries. To be on the safer side, drinking water from plastic bottles can cause a host of health problems. So, the alternative way is to drink water from copper, steel or glass bottles as they possess certain health benefits.
Tired of skin problems and attracted by the actresses’ glowing skin? Think about the causes behind it! Apart from make-up, the celebs diet is the secret behind their beautiful skin. Moreover, one of the major reasons (skin problems) could be an unhealthy diet, which may cause:
- dark circles around the eyes
- pimples on the cheeks and forehead
- dry, pale face
- black lips
Your diet affects your health as well as skin. To keep the skin healthy, it is important that your body fight off free radicals and eliminate them, moreover, instead of old cells, produce new cells. For this, a lot of vitamins are needed in your body, which you can get only through a good and healthy diet.
Pimples and Acne
Acne is a common facial problem, often troubling boys and girls in puberty. Acne is believed to cause hormonal changes in the body at the age of 16 to 22 years. However, consuming too much oily and spicy foods can also cause acne. Add ginger, turmeric, olive oil, etc. to your diet to get rid of acne.
Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Do you know that if you eat an excess of sugar and carbohydrates, what will it lead to? It causes dark circles under your eyes and wrinkles on the face.
- White bread
- white sugar (refined)
- white rice
- wheat flour, etc.
are some of the foods that increase the lifespan of your skin rapidly (due to which you start looking older than your actual age). Sugar destroys the skin collagen, which causes wrinkles. So if you are troubled by these problems or want to avoid these problems in the future, then avoid refined sugar. Also, limit the intake of carbohydrates.
Skin patches and psoriasis
Patches on the face and psoriasis can cause liver problems. The main function of the liver is to remove dirt and toxic elements from the body. But for this, there should be enough water in your body, so the liver can process it by separating the dirt from the blood. If you are not hydrated, then your liver won’t be able to clean the body properly, (due to which there is a problem of spots on the face). So to keep the skin clean, soft and beautiful, drink 3-4 liters of water daily.
People usually have black lips due to smoking. Cigarettes not only cause cancer, but they can damage the ability of all your organs. So if you smoke regularly, reduce it slowly and stop at the end. Cigarette addiction can darken the lips as well as the gums. Apart from this, the lack of moisture on the skin can also cause black lips. To avoid this, apply moisturizer on your face and hands daily and quit this addiction.
Mental health is the most important of all, which needs excellent care. The most challenging part here is acceptance when it comes to mental disorders. People hesitate to consult doctors thinking of mental disorders and their impression on others. However, if the doctors approve, there are several ways through which primary anxiety and mental tension can be resolved. There are several ‘home remedies’ that are great stress relievers. The taboo around mental disorders makes it worse for people suffering from symptoms of anxiety and tension. All of this constitutes a buildup in the mind of the person, making it difficult for them to vent it out. However, anxiety and tension can be managed naturally without having to consult a doctor in many cases. The most important part here is to engage yourself in something that gives you peace and takes your mind off the root cause of anxiousness.
Following are some natural remedies that can help reduce the risk of mental disorders in people of all age groups. These activities help you stay active and promote healthy living:
For many exercising is not just about getting that perfect body. A lot of people exercise to connect with themselves after a long day at work. To exercise is vital for overall health. It not just does good to you physically but also helps in keeping your mental health in good shape. It is excellent for people suffering from stress, anxiety and mind-related health issues as while you exercise, your body produces happy hormones, which helps in lifting you mood-wise.
Have you ever noticed how a fresh fragrance or an aroma in the surrounding lifts your mood? This is the power of aromatherapy, which helps reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Go in for a nice spa or a massage and see the difference. You see how relaxed and refreshed you feel, without having negative thoughts in your mind. Mental stress and anxiety show symptoms on the body, which can be very well treated with aromatherapy.
Herbal teas are great for its many properties on the overall health. It helps in weight management, detox and also helps manage mental health to a great extent. Chamomile tea is one such example, which is said to be great for mind and body as it directly affects your mind, reducing the stress hormone from the body. Herbal teas or supplements have been in use for thousands of years and have shown considerable benefits on the mind and body for its different practices and uses. Herbal teas can be a great choice of drink while reading a book or while catching up with friends. It helps reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety and is an excellent replacement for drinks, which can be harmful to mental health.
In our busy life and bustling lifestyle, we often become careless about our eating habits. Eating anything when hungry or eating junk food is our first preference, which is not only the cause of weight gain but also the main causes of our illness. This is the reason that in today’s era many parents as well as their children, are becoming victims of obesity.
In such a situation, every person needs to take care of their consumption of food items. Paying attention to food is beneficial not only for your health but also guides our life in the correct direction. You must have heard about breakfast, but do you know that dinner also plays an important role in weight gain? Our lifestyle has spoiled our daily routine due to which, one cannot consume the morning and evening meals on time. Unnecessary expenses and bad eating habits have spoiled our body, especially the evening meal. Because after eating dinner, our body goes into the posture of rest for a long time, which makes it difficult to digest and the weight starts to gain. If your weight is constantly increasing, then you can control weight in these four easy ways.
Diet Plan Is Most Necessary
Diet plans along with exercises are very important in weight loss. The most important thing in the diet plan is what to eat and what not to eat. Moreover, it also signifies the quantity and timings of foods. Indeed, many people who do dieting do not eat at night to lose weight. By doing this, you may feel insomniac and may run for junk food to calm your hunger. These foods increase the number of calories in our body due to which the weight starts to gain.
Eat Cherry And Lose Weight At Night
If you do not feel sleepy at night and want to munch on something, then you can grab some cherries. This will not only help you to fill your stomach but you will also get a good sleep. Cherry is found to have melatonin hormone, which leads to a night of good sleep. Besides, antioxidants are also found in cherries, which removes swelling in the body.
Curd And Boiled Eggs
Dahi or curd is extremely beneficial in the night because there is very less amount of protein and sugar in the curd. The proteins present in the curd fill the stomach and keeps the muscles active. The lean protein found in curd helps in reducing body fat and is also helpful in weight loss. With this, an egg is also a good source of protein. If you eat boiled eggs in dinner, you can succeed in weight loss. Only 78 calories are present in an egg, which is extremely beneficial in reducing weight.
Almonds And Fiber-Rich Grains
Almonds help in repairing muscles. Five grams of protein and fiber in it, do not allow you to stay hungry all night. Almond is renowned as a fat-reducing superfood. Almond helps in reducing excess fat from our body. Apart from this, carbohydrates and fiber present in it helps keep the stomach full and reduce body fat.
HCG DIET INJECTIONS
If you are trying to lose weight but tired of waiting for the results, then there’s something wrong that you are doing! When it comes to weight loss, it is all about planning your meal and diet plan according to your weight loss goal. Following group diet plans may be beneficial for some but can fall flat in most of the cases. One should know the basics of losing weight – Your body is different and only specific diet plans may help you get the maximum results. As per a new study published in the Journal Obesity, Researchers were all out in finding more unique ways of tackling obesity, which is a global concern. As per the new study, just like it is essential to eat a healthy and non-fattening diet, it is also necessary to strategise your meal timings. The focus should be more on curbing the appetite than counting on calories. Frequent eating has a direct link with increased metabolism of the body. As per scientists, this research suggests an Early Time-Restricted Feeding. This helps burn of fat much-effectively than any other diet.
Change the food order
Is it weird to eat dessert first and then starts the last? But this surely works as per a study published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied. This enables a person to go for healthier meal options after taking in some pure sugary food items. It is just a motivational factor to balance the meal.
Always order a starter first
When eating out, we end up ignoring the starters. However, there’s a reason why do people order starters. This to control your hunger pangs. This also helps in reducing the chances of overeating and over-ordering the main course. Portion control meals should include a little of everything right from starters to a small portion of dessert.
Smell your food
As per a study by the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, you can control your hunger just by smelling the food properly. Smelling the food makes you feel full even before eating it. It directly controls overeating, which helps in controlling the weight.
Blue plates are the best
Blue plates suppress appetite, as per scientists. They say that people eat 33 per cent lesser while eating in blue rooms as the colour makes the food look unappealing. Pink and grey also work the same way as blue. So if you are trying to control your weight, make these three colours your best pals while eating food.
Reduce the size of the plate
Chew your food
It is a worldwide known fact that chewing the food properly is essential for digestion of food. Chewing increases the time spent on the table for the meal. It makes you feel full faster than gulping down your food.
Use HCG Injections for Effective Weight Loss
HCG injections are one of the most popular and quickest way to lose weight. FAST ESCROW REFILLS is one of the most popular weight loss pharmacy. this pharmacy is rated as one of the leading HCG suppliers in USA.
It is said that Travelling is like escaping from your routine. What if you got to know that it is gaining your lost soul not escaping? Travelling not only fills the heart with joy but it can help in better physical and mental health. When you return from a vacation, you feel refreshed and energetic as your mind delivers a sense of satisfaction which was filled by travelling leaving your work and worries behind. Travelling not only fills your soul but also fills your heart and body with happiness and wellness. Travel, whenever you want, think you are losing yourself.
Traveling increases Creativity giving way to a healthy personality
- We all know that creative people are healthier.
- Haven’t you heard of the writers and painters traveling around to put the better creation in their work?
- While traveling, you put yourself out of the comfort zone. The step of creativity starts with planning a vacation or trip. Then put it into the implementation stage.
- Travel or trip not only provides challenging and new experiences but also provides the courage to deal with things unknown to us.
- This is helpful in even dealing and creating new challenges in daily life too. When you travel you are unaware of the balls going to be thrown to you. So you prepare your mind instantly making you more decisive. Furthermore, going to a new place will enable you to discover your abilities and creativity making you even more creative than earlier.
- So, trying to get into your creativity? Plan a trip and travel to a new place.
Boosts mood and increases strength
- Going to a new destination fills you with joy. This also lifts your mood and increases your stamina. When you travel to a new place, it provides your brain with happiness signal making you ready for future challenges.
- The mood is uplifted every time you think of the adventure and challenge you took up on your trip. Hence, making you more challenging in day to day work. Also, strength is enhanced after taking new challenges.
- When your mood is right, you are more into the good work node which increases your mental as well as physical health.
Enhances social behaviour helping us to deal with many diseases
- Travelling makes us more social as visiting a new place will connect you with different kind of people and culture. Different culture will provide a different way to deals with diseases and as we humans are social animals, indulging with different people enhances our health.
- Social awareness and well-being are important for our health because it not only provides with a new way to tackle things but also increases our emotional intelligence
Less stress, More life
- Traveling helps to keep you away from stress. At the time of vacation, you get away from stress and daily worries. But after a vacation, you will feel less stressed at the workplace and in your sphere.
- You can cope with every situation in life when you travel more. Also, it fills your soul making you happier and less stressed.
- You will say goodbye to stress with the number of trips you plan.
- Stress is the reason for many diseases like hypertension, blood pressure, depression, etc. Tackling stress through traveling will act as the best remedy you will ever experience.
Keep on moving and lose some weight
- Travelling is known to be the best weight balancer. This is a less popular fact.
- People who travel more are less prone to hormonal imbalance and obesity.
- Travelling makes you realize the importance of keep moving in life. And life is all about moving on. This makes you shed weight and promote good health by balancing your hormones and making you more active.
Boosts Mental Health.
- Do you understand the value of Peace of Mind? There is no greater wealth than it. But how to attain peace of mind?
- Meditation? You can travel and feel the mind at peace.
- Yes, traveling can act as meditation. It connects you to your soul.
- Choose your type of destination and see the magic it had on your mental health.
- In our busy lives, we all are losing ourself. Travelling will let you know what you are. You will become more focussed towards your goals and will act productively towards your passion promoting healthy mental growth.
Next time you think of better physical and mental health, Go for a vacation to a new place. Choose any place from a new country to a new city or your city. Engage with new people and culture boosting your mind and body. Travel because it’s the journey who changes you making you soul and body healthier.