MIC |HCG Injection | HCG and HCG KITS | FAST ESCROW REFILLS
Buy Lipotropic, MIC |HCG Injection HCG and HCG KITS From Fast Escrow Refills (www.fastescrowrefills.net) Using Coupon Code : Fast0005 Get 10% Discount
Lipotropic injections are based on natural nutrients such as Methionine, Inositol and Choline. These naturally occurring compounds help the body to burn fat by enhancing the metabolism, particularly the metabolism of fat. These injections also have a detoxifying effect on the liver.
The overall effect of Lipotropic injections is enhanced weight loss, particularly when they are combined with a healthy diet and exercise program. The most effective way to use lipotropic compounds is by combining the amino acids Methionine, Inositol and Choline. The resulting combination is known as M.I.C. Since B-vitamins are also lipotropic, they are often combined with the MIC cocktail to enhance weight loss and boost energy.
Although they are also known as lipo shots, these injections are not related to lipo-suction: an invasive procedure that invariably fails to work in the long-term.
How do Lipo Shots Work?
These shots consist of a powerful combination of fat burning ingredients:
Choline helps the liver and gall bladder to function more effectively by metabolizing fats so that they can be used as an energy source by the body. In effect, Choline speeds up the metabolism of fats.
Inositol is important in regulating your blood sugar by regulating insulin production. In practice, this means that your blood sugar levels remain more stable. You don’t feel as hungry and will find it easier to stick to a low calorie diet.
Methionine performs a dual role: it is an amino acid, but it is also an antioxidant. It not only helps the body to break down fats, but helps you to eliminate toxins.
B-vitamins help you to feel more energetic and also help to promote the metabolism of fats.
Although your body will be ready to burn fat, you still have to provide it with a stimulus to do so. Consuming less calories than you use is the cue that makes your body burn fat. You’ll do so more efficiently thanks to the effect of your Lipo shots on weight loss, but you do need to control your diet and burn calories through exercise.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
Apart from being completely natural fat-burning aids, lipotropics have a range of additional health benefits:
- They lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Because of the increase in available energy sources, they may help you to feel more energetic and less prone to depression.
- Lipotropic nutrients help the liver to function more effectively and protect the liver from damage.
- Methionine helps to protect the joints by helping with cartilage formation and can prevent the onset of arthritis.
- You’ll have stronger hair and nails. Lipotropic injections can help to prevent hair-loss.
- Inositol in the injections can help to prevent or relieve a range of illnesses such as diabetic nerve pain, panic attacks, insomnia, cancer, depression, ADHD, psoriasis and autism.
- Inositol helps the body with the process of methylation – a process that helps your nervous system to transmit signals. It has been linked to the prevention of memory loss and helps the liver to detox.
- They can help you to think more clearly and remain more alert.
- Your digestive system benefits and is able to function more efficiently.
- If your hormones are out of kilter, lipotropic injections can help to restore the balance.
- Importantly, they help you to stabilize your appetite.
- In addition to its fat burning benefits, Methionine is also a treatment for Parkinson’s Disease, alcoholism, allergies, asthma and certain forms of poisoning such as cooper poisoning and the effects of nuclear radiation.
- MIC is an abbreviation for Methionine, Inositol and Choline.
- Methionine is an amino acid, and it helps to keep your liver healthy, speeds healing and promotes fat burning.
- Inositol is a similar to many B-vitamins in its structure and effects. It is linked to physical alertness and mental clarity.
- Choline has only been accepted as a necessary nutrient since 1998. It is essential for efficient brain and nerve functioning and helps to detoxify the liver.
- MIC shots form the basis of B12 lipotropic shots and lipo 9 treatment.