Buy Lozol Indapamide 1.5 mg
Buy Lozol (Indapamide) Blood Pressure medicine online From http://www.fastescrowrefills.net Using Fast Escrow Refills Discount Coupon Code : Fast0005 Get 10% Discount
Lozol (Indapamide) 1.5 mg Generic 90 tablets +$35.00
Lozol (Indapamide) 1.5 mg Generic 180 tablets +$65.0
Indapamide is used for:
Treating high blood pressure alone or along with other medicines. It is also used to treat salt and water retention (swelling) associated with congestive heart failure.
Indapamide is a diuretic. It works by causing the kidneys to eliminate large amounts of water and salts.
Do NOT use indapamide if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in indapamide or to a sulfonamide medicine (eg, sulfamethoxazole)
- you are unable to urinate
- you are taking ketanserin
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using indapamide:
Some medical conditions may interact with indapamide. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have heart problems (eg, irregular heartbeat, heart failure), liver problems (eg, cirrhosis), kidney disease, gout, lupus, problems urinating, or swelling
- if you have severe or persistent vomiting, or low blood levels of sodium or potassium, or if you are on a low-salt (sodium) diet
- if you have had a certain neurosurgical procedure (sympathectomy)
- if you are receiving fluids through a vein (parenteral fluids)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with indapamide. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because they may decrease indapamide’s effectiveness
- Adrenocorticotropin hormone (ACTH) or corticosteroids (eg, prednisone) because they may increase the risk of indapamide’s side effects
- Amantadine, antineoplastic agents (eg, cyclophosphamide), digitalis glycosides (eg, digoxin), ketanserin, lithium, or other blood pressure medicines because the risk of their side effects may be increased by indapamide
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if indapamide may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Indapamide may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use indapamide with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Indapamide may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Your doctor may check your blood electrolytes while you take indapamide to check for a fluid or electrolyte imbalance. Tell your doctor right away if you experience decreased urination; dry mouth; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; increased thirst; muscle pain, weakness, or cramping; restlessness; severe dizziness or drowsiness; stomach problems; or unusual tiredness or weakness.
- Your doctor may have also prescribed a potassium supplement for you. If so, follow the dosing carefully. Do not start taking additional potassium on your own or change your diet to include more potassium without first checking with your doctor.
- Indapamide may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to indapamide. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Lab tests, including blood electrolyte, glucose, and uric acid levels, and kidney function, may be performed while you use indapamide. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use indapamide with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium or potassium.
- Indapamide should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using indapamide while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking indapamide.
Possible side effects of indapamide:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination or urination problems; dry mouth; fainting; fast heartbeat; fatigue; fever, chills, cough, or sore throat; increased thirst; loss of appetite; numbness of the hands or feet; pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or lightheadedness; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of low blood potassium (eg, irregular heartbeat; muscle pain, weakness, or cramping);symptoms of low blood sodium (eg, confusion, mental or mood changes, seizures, sluggishness);unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 FREE (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include nausea; vomiting; weakness.
Proper storage of indapamide:
Store indapamide at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep indapamide out of the reach of children and away from pets. Buy Blood Pressure Medicine online uk, Buy Indapamide online, buy indapamide tablets, Buy Lozol Indapamide 1.5 mg, Buy Lozol online, Fast Escrow refills coupon code, fast escrow refills discount code, https://fastescrowrefill.wordpress.com.
Source : http://fastescrowrefills.net