arava side effects
Buy VArava (leflunomide) From www.fastescrowrefills.net By Using Coupon Code : Fast0005 Get 10% Discount !
Arava (Leflunomide) 10 Mg Generic 30 TABLET(S) +$30.00
Arava (Leflunomide) 20 Mg Generic 30 TABLET(S) +$48.00
ARAVA is indicated in adults for the treatment of active rheumatoid arthritis (RA):
- to reduce signs and symptoms
- to inhibit structural damage as evidenced by X-ray erosions and joint space narrowing
- to improve physical function
Take this medicine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered.
The dose of this medicine will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Buy Arava (leflunomide) Online Fast Escrow Refills
CLICK HERE TO GET 10% OFF
The amount of medicine that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). Protect from light. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Arava (leflunomide)
In addition to its needed effects, some unwanted effects may be caused by leflunomide. In the event that any of these side effects do occur, they may require medical attention.
Buy Arava (leflunomide) Online
CLICK HERE TO GET 10% OFF
- Burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, prickling, or tingling sensation in the fingers or toes
- chest pain
- fast heartbeat
- joint or muscle pain or stiffness
- pounding heartbeat
- severe stomach pain
- shortness of breath
- tenderness in the stomach area
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Incidence not known
- Area rash
- black or tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the stools
- burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations
- clay-colored stools
- continuing vomiting
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- high fever
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- lower back or side pain
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
Some of the side effects that can occur with leflunomide may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional: