Accumulation of dead skin cells, friction, extensive exposure to sun, or a hormonal imbalance can become the cause of dark knees and elbows. These parts of our body don’t contain any oil glands and it’s important to protect them from dryness through proper care and hygiene.
Lemon and baking soda
Lemon is an excellent skin lightening ingredient. Lemon contains antioxidants and vitamin C which helps in skin regeneration and also helps in skin regeneration. baking soda is the best cleanser specially for skin.
Steps to use:
- Take a lemon and cut it into 2 halves.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of baking soda on top of the lemon.
- Rub your elbows and knees for 1 minute.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
Repeat once every 2 days for a desired effect.
Potato is rich in catecholase enzymes that can naturally lighten your skin tone.
Potato will soften your skin and help you get rid of dark areas on skin
- Grate the potato, squeeze out the juice, and apply it to your skin.
- Leave it on your skin for 15 minutes, then rinse it with water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
You can also rub your elbows and knees with a potato cut into slices for about 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
Want To lose Weight Quickly??
Tried Everything But Still Can’t Lose Weight?? join us!!